Ginger, Lemon and Manuka Honey alone are wonderful ingredients but when combined together, they offer a calming, relaxing drink.
- One inch of fresh ginger root
- 1 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of Manuka Honey
- 1 mug of warm water
- With the peel still on, grate the ginger into a teapot or a measuring jug.
- Pour 1 mug of warm water over the ginger and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze the lemon juice and spoon in the Manuka Honey into a mug.
- Then strain the warm water containing the ginger straight into the mug.
- Stir to dissolve the Manuka Honey. Taste it and add more Manuka Honey or lemon juice as you wish.